HOCl is also the part of bleach that kills pathogens. However, there is a very low concentration of HOCl in bleach, so bleach must be used at high concentrations to be effective. High concentrations of bleach are harmful to humans and can damage surfaces. At 200 ppm HOCl, TK60 has the power of a much more concentrated bleach product, without the negative consequences.
- Replaces disinfectants, disinfecting wipes, sanitizers, deodorizers, stainless steel cleaners, and window cleaners
- Fragrance-free, dye free, non-abrasive, and non-corrosive with exceptional surface compatibility
- Kills COVID-19 in 30 seconds and other dangerous pathogens including C. diff spores, MRSA, TB, and Black Mold in one minute
- Does not promote the formation of resistant strains of pathogens
- Complies with FDA code for use on food contact surfaces with no rinse